WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR EV CHARGER INSTALLATION?
Our EV charger installations are designed to not only equip you with a state-of-the-art EV charger, but also provide you with the knowledge to get the most out of your EV experience. From getting you plugged in, to answering any questions you have about the process, our EV experts are here to help you every step of the way.
Here’s what to expect from your installation:
- A free online EV review to help you make the best decision for your individual charging needs
- A state-of-the-art EV charger of your choosing
- Surge protection and RCD protection as standard
- Dynamic load management to balance your charging usage with any other usage you have
- Friendly advice from an expert installer
- Comprehensive, upfront quote – No hidden charges!
One of the most convenient and cost-effective ways to charge your vehicle; home EV charge point installation keeps you charged, so you’re always road ready.
Future-proof your business, lower your carbon footprint and inspire employees and customers to go green with EV charger installation for businesses.
Give your rental property a boost and help your tenants on their electric transport journey by installing EV chargers on your property.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT ARE THE GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES FOR EV CHARGER INSTALLATION?
As of June 2022, new government legislation states that all new and refurbished buildings must have EV charge points fitted.
This includes one charge point per new or refurbished domestic dwelling and one charge point per ten parking spaces for all new and refurbished commercial buildings.
To find out more about how these regulations affect you, check out our handy guide to EV building regulations.
WHAT MIGHT MAKE MY CHARGER INSTALLATION COST MORE?
Whilst over 70% of all our installations fall within our standard installation cost, there are a few scenarios where you may end up needing to pay more, for example;
- An on-site survey is needed prior to your installation
- Additional cabling is needed (over 10m)
- Trunking is required to cover your cabling
- Our engineers face complications during your installation and more time is needed on-site
We do our best to anticipate any additional costs in advance, so the price we quote is the price you pay. We pride ourselves on offering comprehensive quotes with no hidden charges. If we do come across complications that will incur extra fees, we will always run these past you first, and explain the issues faced.